Sunday, March 27, 2016

A Day of Remembrance

 On Saturday the 12th we celebrated the life of my Grandpa.  I had my camera, but between helping out and all I didn't get very many pictures so I borrowed some from my sister.  Jacob also had one of my cameras and took some pictures at the funeral.  They're all mixed together...


Rachael held my other camera.


My Grandpa's truck...


Jacob's feet...






All the grand kids practiced singing a song that they were going to perform. 


Daniel tormenting Riley...




Riley played the piano for the song, he did such a great job.




One of the coolest things was that the North Las Vegas Police Honor Guard and K-9 Unit were there.  They were an awesome group.



These two guys with their dogs were pretty cool.  The dogs are Belgian Malinois...Jacob was pretty excited to get to pet one of them.


During the funeral, Uncle Mark gave a great talk about Grandpa and some of his memories with him.


My dad did a great job as well with his talk, a bio mixed with memories.


The Honor Guard came in at the end.





















It was a great day to spend time with family and talk about memories we had with Grandpa.  He was a great man who touched a lot of lives.

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!