Jacob didn't have school today, so we decided to take him to the Geology Museum up on campus. It's change a lot since I took Geology up there and it looks very nice. The halls of the Romney are lined with different Geological specimens from different minerals to fossils.
Jacob has been talking about the Megalodon lately and as luck would have it, they had a tooth sample...
More dinosaur fossils...
Rachael and Jacob looking at some displays...
This Opal was pretty cool...
Jacob enjoyed the fish tank...
Found Nemo...
They had some very beautiful gems...
I love these big Amethyst crystals...
Copper...
Jacob liked the copper...
Jacob really wanted me to take a picture of the diamond...it's a little small, but he thought it was cool.
If you're ever around the University I would recommend visiting the Geology Museum. There are a ton more displays than what I took picture of in the Museum. It's open Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm, no holidays...in case you can't find the hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment