Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Shark Reef

 When Rachael and I were dating we went to the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay and had fun.  We decided to take Jacob with us since he's into sharks and other aquatic animals.  One of the cool things when we got there was in the parking lot.  They have lights above each stall so you can find a parking space quickly...pretty cool.  That and it looked like Christmas.


Next inside at one of the restaurants they had this huge wine cellar.  It looks like you make a selection and then it collects the bottle.



Inside we saw some pretty cool animals...














I have another picture of this statue which prompted some of the questions from Jacob.




I thought Jacob would have touched one of the rays or horseshoe crabs, but he didn't want to...






Jellyfish...






This fish had some funky teeth...




And then the sharks...






It was pretty cool and Jacob had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!