Sunday, July 24, 2016

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Right after Jacob's baptism we came home, collected our bags and hit the road.  I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've ever been from Idaho to Vegas as a passenger.  It was a lot easier to get pictures...Rachael makes me watch the road for some reason, haha.  Anyways, it was a pretty pleasant trip.


I've always wanted to get a picture of the flame at this plant in Salt Lake, it's pretty cool at night in the dark.


Cool rainbow.  Had my dad roll down his window and lean back a little.





We stopped about half-way for the night.  It was pretty nice.


Jacob enjoyed his own bed...



Southern Utah.  It's hot, but I do like the colors of the desert down there...








We stopped in St. George for gas and drove past the temple to show Jacob.



We got to Vegas pretty early and Jacob's cousins came over to go swimming.














It was a pretty fun first day in Vegas.

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!