Sunday, July 24, 2016

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!

 4th of July started with breakfast at Jokers Wild.  Almost everyone was there, but it was really good.






After breakfast we went home, watched some Independence Day and got ready for the Bar-B-Que.  The kids all swam and really fun.  I don't know what I was doing, but it wasn't taking pictures because I go from breakfast to fireworks...oh well.

Peppa was not a fan of the fireworks or the loud noises.  She stayed inside with my mom watching Animal Planet.


Pretty much just sat back and watched all the kids light the fireworks.  I forgot to bring my tripod and Colby forgot to bring his up so there's some blurry pictures, but they turned out alright.







Mike brought some Roman Candles...definitely going to have to get some next year and remember my tripod.  Made me want to watch Harry Potter seeing those shoot off...










Stupefy...



Expecto Patronum...


Incendio...







Anyways, that's what was going through my mind watching them.





It was really fun and I think the kids had fun too...

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!