Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Water Park

One thing Jacob wanted to do before school started was to play at the water park.  We took him Monday morning and it was really nice.  The weather was nice and there wasn't hardly any people there so Jacob and his friend Tony had the park pretty much to themselves.
















No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!