Wednesday, August 24, 2016

First Day of School

Can't believe Jacob started 3rd grade today.  Last night we went to back to school night and met Jacob's teacher.  Seems like a really nice guy.  Jacob says he has some real funny stories.  Anyways, it was a little chilly this morning so Jacob wore a light coat to school.  Here he is getting ready to leave.




Walking to the bus stop...



We met Tony today at the bus stop, he's going into 1st grade...Jacob was excited to see him.



...and off to school.


No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!