Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Coming to an End

The last few days was pretty fun.  I've been showing Jacob how to use my camera because he likes to take pictures...mainly of the T.V., the floor, his nose...you get the idea.  Anyways, I've been trying to get him to take some pics of people.

My mom loves posing for the camera...


Jackson didn't want his picture taken, but with some help from Misty he was good to go...



He loved this one...




So I got this idea from Facebook...I think?  Anyways, I took one of my favorite pictures of Gary Busey and swapped it out with a picture in my moms frame.  I thought it was awesome, but Misty ratted me out after we got home...


Misty decided she wanted to make Jackson jealous by riding his new bike...



Jacob riding the tricycle one more time...he had so much fun...


For lunch before we went to the airport we went to Osaka for some sushi...


Jackson and Jacob had McDonalds...






The sushi was great!



When we finally got to the airport Jacob was so excited to sit by the window...until he found out that the only thing he could see was the engine...sad day...


It was a great trip and we were excited to come home until we saw the snow, but we can't wait to go back...

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!