Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Costa's Hummingbird

One of the highlights of our trip to Vegas (at least for me, Rachael thinks I'm nuts) was seeing this Costa's Hummingbird.  In all my years living in Henderson and visiting family I've never seen one of these Hummingbirds.  He had some very beautiful feathers when the light would hit him right.  I first noticed him in my parents Mesquite tree...I'm pretty sure Rachael pointed him out first.


Got a little itch...


Hanging out...


One morning he was sitting on a wind chime and I was able to snap some pics from the door.  Don't know if he was stretching or getting upset at the clicks from my camera...




One of the days I was sitting on the porch and he decided to hang out on my moms Tinkerbell stand...



Again with the clicks...




And he's done...haha


Very beautiful Hummingbird...

No comments:

Magic Eye

So, before Rachael and I got married I absolutely hated Magic Eye posters, cards, books...anything Magic Eye, then Rachael taught me how to see the pictures with a little postcard book she had of Disney postcards...now I love them!! They are way cool, I found some games on the Internet involving Magic Eye, Tetris and a maze. If you like Magic Eye give it a try. The top score I have gotten in Tetris so far is 4,450 points and I completed the maze in about 45 seconds. Good Luck!!!